Terms & Conditions
By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement.
The words we, us, our, Dolium mean Dolium Pty Ltd of 2/248 Welshpool Road, Welshpool, WA 6106. The words you and your refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Any amendments to this document will be posted in the online News facility and welcome page. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted in the online News facility. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). This agreement is effective on 20/02/2007. All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
- GOVERNING LAW
- INTENDED USE
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- METHODS OF ORDERING
- ORDER PROCESS
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
- RETURNS & WARRANTY
- The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your our risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from Dolium.
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
- If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All material on our website are provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
METHODS OF ORDERING
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range, It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
- BY PHONE
Our customer service operators are ready to take orders and enquiries from:
8am – 4.30pm Australian Western Standard time.
Monday to Friday
In Australia: 08 9358 2575
International: 61 8 9358 2575
In Australia: 08 9451 2499
International: 61 8 9451 2499
2/248 Welshpool Road
Welshpool, WA 6106
All phone or email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed Including GST or other taxes where applicable.
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 2 Business Days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
- Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- For ordering online we accept the following methods of payment:
Secure credit card transactions with Dialect using Secure Socket Layer technology for VISA and Master Card
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
- For offline payments we accept the following methods of payment:
- Over the phone credit card VISA and Master Card
- Direct Deposit
- Telegraphic Transfer
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
Unless specifically requested otherwise at the time of placing your order, orders will be shipped through our nominated carrier.
Cost of delivery will depend on your location and the nature of the goods being supplied.
Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders.
Final Delivery: All orders both domestic and international will only be delivered to a residential or business address and require a signature and proof of identity upon receipt.
Where orders are shipped on our nominated carrier, insurance against loss in transit is included. Insurance against damage in transit where shipped on our nominated carrier is conditional on any damage to packaging being noted at the time of delivery by the carrier and then full details of any damage being reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Photographic evidence of any damage may be requested by us or our insurer.
If you specify your own carrier, insurance against loss or damage in transit in entirely your responsibility and we accept no liability for making claims or proving damage other than the provision of a statement confirming the goods dispatch details and that the goods were dispatched in perfect condition.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
Dolium Pty Ltd ('Dolium') warrants to the original purchaser that the product sold or distributed by Dolium will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period identified below commencing on the date of purchase from Dolium ('the Warranty').
Dolium will rectify any defect in materials or workmanship appearing within the Warranty period by repairing or replacing the Product (at its option).
Dolium reserves the right to determine whether the Product contains any defects in materials or workmanship covered by the Warranty.
The benefits offered by this Warranty are in addition to your rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. A claim under the Warranty must be made within 12 month Warranty period, except National Luna fridge freezers with 3 year Warranty period, which commences on the date of purchase from Dolium. To make a Warranty claim, the Product must be returned to the place of purchase together with proof of purchase unless otherwise agreed by Dolium.
Any costs incurred in making a Warranty claim or returning a Product to the place of purchase are to be borne by the person making the Warranty claim unless otherwise agreed by Dolium. This Warranty does not cover any defect or injury caused by, or associated with improper installation or maintenance; unauthorised service, repair, modification or alteration; unsuitable physical or operating environment; electrical supply; acts of God; misuse, abuse or neglect; accidental damage, or other alterations or modifications which affect the reliability or performance of the product not attributable to a defect in materials or workmanship.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
Copyright 2014 Dolium