The policies implemented apply to the following topics:
- Internet Address (IP address)
- Personal Data
- Network Usage
- Credit Card Payments
- User Account Termination
- Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium may temporarily store your internet address (IP) and the pages you access and a timestamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through its website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our users.
- Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium promise not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation.
- When finished with collected data, Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium promise to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
- When you arrive at our website, Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium may issue you a per-session cookie. If your browser receives an alternate type of cookie, please report the incident to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter.
- Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium will issue your web browser a per-session cookie for the purposes of tracking user sessions when you login to our online ordering system. Per-session cookies embed a small amount of data (usually a session identifier) during a browsing session and expire when you exit the browser.
- Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium cookies are strictly intended to store information pertaining to a users session. Although unlikely, Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium will condemn any party that intercepts or distributes malicious content via its cookies. If you experience unusual activity whilst browsing our website, please report the incident to us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.
- When you submit personal information to Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium by filling out any online enquiry forms or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
- All personal information received is retained for Fleet Aliance t/a Dolium to fulfil the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, we require your express permission to disclose your information to a third party.
- Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
- In some parts of the website, Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium without your express permission.
- Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given, Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium will not use your email address for anything other than to satisfy the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium may contact you via your email nominated email address for administration and sales purposes only.
- Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium promise not to distribute your email address to any other parties without prior consent from you.
- Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, Dolium Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- When you submit your order, you will be redirected to our Dialect Credit Card payment gateway. Dialect will establish a secure link with your browser using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which protects your confidential information as it travels to Dialect over the internet. At no stage in the ordering process do we give Dialect any information about you or your account stored in our online ordering system. The only exchange of information from us to Dialect is your order total and your session id. The only exchange of information between you and Dialect should be your chosen method of payment and your credit card details. When the payment has been successfully received, Dialect will send us a receipt number.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- When your user account is terminated, we will retain your user details within the online system for a period of no longer than 6 months. The information is retained for the purposes of following up prior orders and resolving any discrepancies. Order details are retained for a period of up to 7 years or as required by applicable government legislation.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
© Copyright 2014 Fleet Aliance Pty Ltd t/a Dolium